Sunday 15 August 2010

Just one more sleep...!

So, here's the first of (hopefully!) many updates on our Travel Blog, charting the progress and adventures of our round the world trip : ) We'll be posting all our photos onto our Flickr account, the link to which is http://www.flickr.com/oggrogers  which was kindly created for us by the lovely Cat!
Only one more sleep until we head off to Boston, USA. Still doesn't seem like we're really going, or that we'll be gone as long as a year, but hey ho, I'm sure we'll get used to it! Chris has packed his neat wee bag already: my stuff is still looking at me from on TOP of the bag, but hasn't quite made it INTO the bag yet...fun times.
Well, I guess that'll be all for now, I'll sign off from sunny (ish) Balham, and rejoin once we're in sunny Boston...we will miss you all very much, but will be keeping in touch! Love Oggy x

No comments:

Post a Comment